General Category > General Discussion

FT82x

<< < (2/8) > >>

FTDI Community:
Hello

Thanks for you suggestions regarding the API functions, I will certainly pass these along to the development team.

The datasheet and the Programmers Guide are currently in an update and review cycle. Once this has been finalised they will be released to the public.

Best Regards,
FTDI Community

Rudolph:
First and off-topic, do we eventually earn the right to post here without approval of a moderator?

And it is the 2nd of June already and http://brtchip.com/bt81x/ has not been updated yet.
Unbelieveable, I demand an update now! :-)

No, actually I do not but I would apreciate more information and an updated programmers guide.

Btw. the "FT81x Series Programmers Guide" link on that page is actually pointing to the FT81x datasheet.

FTDI Community:
Hello Rudolph,

Unfortunately Moderator approval is required for all posts due to our internal security policy.

I believe the updated Programmers Guide will be available when the IC is officially released in the upcoming months.

Thank you for pointing out the incorrect link, I will let the web team know to update this.

Best Regards,
FTDI Community

armadafg:
Hell,

So if I understand the BT 815/6 is a FT81x with 72mhz max instead of 60Mhz, the external memory, ASTC and still 2000 instruction max right?
How much flash memory can we add to the maximum?

FTDI Community:
Hello,

Yes, the BT815/6 supports QSPI NOR flash chips with I believe a capacity of up to 265 MiB.

Best Regards,
FTDI Community

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version