FTDI Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length.
Advanced Search  

News:

Welcome to the FTDI Community!

Please read our Welcome Note

Technical Support enquires
please contact the team
@ FTDI Support

New Bridgetek Community is now open

Please note that we have created the Bridgetek Community to discuss all Bridgetek products e.g. EVE, MCU.

Please follow this link and create a new user account to get started.

Bridgetek Community

Author Topic: Receiving data from Ft260  (Read 7035 times)

sanka1p

• View Profile
Receiving data from Ft260
« on: December 09, 2022, 02:39:53 PM »

Hi,
I am using FT260 as a UART to USB HID converter chip. My UART side MCU is ATmeag1608 and on the other hand I have an Embedded host which is CH32V103C8T6 MCU. I am trying to send a simple string from my ATmega1608 MCU to this USB Host through converter chip, but it is not being received there. I successful received a string on my PC when I used librbaryFt260. My question is, do I need to execute the same commands on my Host MCU to receive the string which are used in librabryFt260?

Thank you.

ffred

• View Profile
Re: Receiving data from Ft260
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2022, 07:07:16 AM »

hello,
why would you want to use the FT260 between two MCUs..? you could directly link two uarts.
if you want to connect the FT260 to your CH32V103C8T6, this one has to emulate an HID host connection. why would you want to add so much job to do for just a serial communication...?
I don't know the CH32V103C8T6, maybe you have some usb host software already done, but probably not to communicate with the specific hid dialog of the fT260. not the good way for me.