FTDI Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length.
Advanced Search  

News:

Welcome to the FTDI Community!

Please read our Welcome Note

Technical Support enquires
please contact the team
@ FTDI Support

New Bridgetek Community is now open

Please note that we have created the Bridgetek Community to discuss all Bridgetek products e.g. EVE, MCU.

Please follow this link and create a new user account to get started.

Bridgetek Community

Author Topic: FTDI Driver for Win10IoT  (Read 13600 times)

DesignExt

• View Profile
FTDI Driver for Win10IoT
« on: November 16, 2017, 07:08:28 AM »

Good morging,
I have tried to develop a Windows Universal Application (WUP) for Win10IoT (v10.0.16299.19) into a Raspi3 to use a device with a FTDIChip (FT232R). The device is recognized in the device Manager of window with the Product description, but when I develop the WUP I have following result:
  • In the first option, I have used FTDI.D2XX.WinRT Library for ARM : here I can read the information of the Library but when I try to read the connected devices ( GetDeviceList() ) the result is always 0.
  • In the other option I have used the FTDID2XX.dll of the Win10IoT Sample(AN_475) of your website: here it's the same at before, I have receive always 0 in GetDevicesList() function.
Then I would like to known if there is problem of the implementation, or is in the Win10IoT Version. Thanks you very much for your help.

FTDI Community

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: FTDI Driver for Win10IoT
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2017, 01:25:27 PM »

Hello,

This issue is something our development team are aware of and currently working on.
We hope to have this resolved as soon as possible, but for a more accurate timeline could you please contact: support1@ftdichip.com

Best Regards,
FTDI Community

DesignExt

• View Profile
Re: FTDI Driver for Win10IoT
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2017, 01:50:05 PM »

Ok Thanks you!! Then I contact with the support team.